"For you were bought at a price; therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s." 1 Corinthians 6: 20

Sunday, September 9, 2012

On to Galatians! Chapter 2

Paul discusses how different people reach audiences for God. For example, he preached to the Gentiles and Peter to the Jews. Paul points out however, that every man is a sinner, all need faith and a trust in God. No works will save, but pure faith will. Then Your pure faith will manifest itself through your good works for others!

"For I through the law died to the law that I might live to God. I have been crucified with Christ it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave Himself for me."

Galatians 2:19, 20

1 comment: